# Firefox extension on Firefox Add-ons page
The QOwnNotes Web Companion browser extension (opens new window) is now available on the Firefox Add-ons page (opens new window).
It was completely rewritten with generator-web-extension, webextension-toolbox, webpack and VueJS.
# Current features
- creating a new note (only text) from the current selection by right-clicking it
- creating a new note from the content of the current webpage by right-clicking on the page
- the html will be converted to markdown and images of the page will be downloaded (might take a while)
- creating a new note with a screenshot of the visible part of the current webpage by right-clicking on the page
- there is a browser option page to set and reset the server socket port
← Bookmark management with QOwnNotes and Web Companion browser extension Chrome extension in Chrome Web Store →
Made by Patrizio Bekerle with ❤️